Answers from Our Experts (1)
Ok! That is a tricky question, especially for Dubai! Like I mentioned in one of my previous answers Dubai is the epitome of a photo-opp! It is the land of 'best views' one can ever experience and I am not just saying that, come see for yourself! Not in any order of preference — and I am sure I am missing out on a lot — but some of the best views in Dubai would be as follows:
- The view of Palm Jumeirah, the largest man-made island in the world. Enjoy this view by acquiring a high floor Palm View room at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai!
- The spectacular view of the Gulf of Arabia and Jumierah from either the Sky View bar, Burj Al Arab and/or a high floor Ocean View room at Burj Al Arab
- The breathtaking view of Dubai from 'At The Top' Observation Deck, Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Tip: If you time it right and book online well in advance you can enjoy one of the best sunset views in the background of a dramatic dancing water fountain 124 floors down! Alternatively, a table in At.Mosphere, the highest restaurant in the world, also offers enviable views along with a record breaking dining experience.
- If you want more than one best view of Dubai, I would highly recommend a helicopter or a seaplane tour of Dubai by air, and a yacht trip to cover Dubai Marina, Palm Jumierah, Jumierah and the World Islands by sea.
- My personal favourite is sky diving over Palm Jumierah for the most amazing view ever! Not for the faint hearted!