Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Spa at Four Seasons Hong Kong will revamp its treatment menu soon, so you better hurry up and check out what’s on offer now. Here’s our list of the top five treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hong Kong spa:
1. The Four Seasons Fusion. We loved how this treatment combined all of the best aspects of several massage techniques to create an experience that was engaging and relaxing all at once. The hot stones left us in total bliss, especially when they were used to heat up our lower and upper back at different points.
2. The Rhassoul. This dirty treatment lets you play with five different types of mud from all over the world. You are covered in mud — it’s essentially baked on — and then rinsed off in a special room called a rhassoul. The top treatment is supposed to dissolve cellulite and soften and detoxify your skin.
3. The Totally Custom Massage. Instead of a one-type-fits-all massage, have one tailor-made for you. Describe your symptoms to the Five-Star spa, and it will match you with the therapist specifically trained in the proper massage therapy and techniques you need.
4. The Oriental Back Ritual. It’s a treatment that focuses on — yep, you guessed it — your back, with a scrub, steaming towels, Oriental herbs and a deep massage with aromatherapy from camphor-ginger balm. For those who like their backs worked on, this focused treatment is divine.
5. A water treatment add-on. Consider adding a water treatment to your service. A rain forest shower or traditional hammam experience is a refreshing way to end a spa day.