Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are various treatments to choose from if you’re planning to spend a day at Trellis, The Spa at The Houstonian. Since it’s hard to narrow down the crème de la crème, we’ve put together our list of the best treatments to help you out during your time at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa:
1. Aromatherapy massage. This treatment starts with choosing an essential oil to be used during your massage. Before the service begins, you’ll be asked to inhale the oil in an effort to relax your body, mind and spirit. This Swedish massage is so calming, you’ll feel rested and renewed afterward.
2. Tired Legs Pedicure. If you’re legs are exhausted and achy, this is the perfect pedicure for you. It starts with exfoliation, followed by a cool gel, which is massaged into your legs to aid in rejuvenation. It’s then completed with all of the typical pedicure processes.
3. Diamond Magnetic body treatment. A diamond dust powder is applied to your skin and removed with magnets, which helps balance your internal energy. Your therapist will then stretch your body to loosen the muscles and assist you in feeling more flexible and less stressed.
4. Vitamin C facial. After being out in the Houston sun, this is a great way to restore your skin from any damage. This treatment uses a serum containing a high potency of Vitamin C that helps to stimulate collagen and nourish your skin..
5. Prestige manicure. We love getting manicures but this one goes above and beyond. A manicurist exfoliates your hands before wrapping them in warm clay. You’ll also get a pressure point massage so you’ll feel relaxed and your hands will feel pretty soft.