Answers from Our Experts (1)
As you plan your trip to Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole here are five things you should know:
1. It’s off the beaten path. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is about a 30-minute drive from the Jackson Hole Airport. It’s near enough to be accessible, but far enough to put you right in the middle of some of the best wilderness North America has to offer.
2. You’ll eat well. The property has two fantastic restaurants (contemporary beer hall The Handle Bar from Michael Mina’s restaurant group and steak-heavy Westbank Grill), a lobby bar, a summertime pool café and 24-hour room service. Look for local specialties, such as elk chili and venison sausage, on top of unexpected-for-Wyoming dishes like sushi and lobster corndogs.
3. The staff will treat you like family. From the moment you walk into the lobby with its roaring fireplace, you’ll be welcomed like a long-lost friend by the cheerful and helpful staff. There’s nothing it won’t do to make your trip special.
4. Bring your swimming suit. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel has two outdoor whirlpools and a large heated swimming pool that’s open year-round. An inviting fireplace, robe and towel warmers, and a bar make the pool area welcoming and comfortable, even on the coldest Wyoming days.
5. Kids are welcome. Children’s needs are taken care of at this pro-family property. Kids as young as three can try ski lessons. Summertime brings environmental awareness programs designed for little ones. Babysitters are available 24 hours a day, and all of the restaurants offer kid-friendly fare.