Answers from Our Experts (1)
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole has a plethora of indoor and outdoor amenities that will suit any interest. After our recent stay, here are the amenities we think are the best:
1. Ski concierge. The onsite ski concierge and easy access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort mean that all of your skiing and snowboarding needs are taken care of on property. You’ll spend more time doing runs and less time waiting in lines.
2. The spa. It would be easy to permanently hide out inside the elegant, luxurious Four-Star spa complete with private suites that include a Jacuzzi and fireplace. Try a High Altitude Body Soak with pink salts or the Native Stone Massage that incorporates the area’s traditional healing properties into a rubdown.
3. The pools. After a day of skiing, hiking or dining, the outdoor heated whirlpools and pool are the best place to unwind and relax. Enjoy complimentary s’mores, a full bar and a roaring fireplace.
4. Nature trips. No matter what you like to do outside — bike, horseback ride, hike, view wildlife, raft or even stargaze with an astronomer — the staff at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel can make it happen.
5. The restaurants. You’ll work up quite an appetite with all the fresh air and activities. The Five-Star hotel has a plethora of dining options, including the casual Handle Bar restaurant, the elegant Westbank Grill and sushi in the lobby lounge.