Answers from Our Experts (1)
After our visit to Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, we had a hard time narrowing down the best things about the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel. Here’s our list of five things you shouldn’t miss.
1. Skiing. In the winter, Jackson Hole is a world-class skiing and snowboarding destination. And with an onsite ski concierge who will do everything including buckle your boots for you, plan to spend at least one day hitting the slopes.
2. The spa. After all your outdoor adventures, you’ll want a little a little rest and relaxation in the luxurious Four-Star spa with 16 treatment rooms and two private suites that have their own fireplaces. Choose from numerous treatments, such as the Native Stone massage for deep relaxation.
3. The pools. No matter what time of year you visit, the outdoor pool and whirlpools are inviting and pampering. Soak your weary bones while watching skiers come down the mountain. Be sure to hang your bathrobe in the heated outdoor robe and towel warmer for extra coziness.
4. Nature. Opportunities to get out and explore are virtually endless because the property is near Yellowstone National Park, an elk refuge, the Grand Teton Mountains and Snake River. Kayaking, skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, animal watching, biking and more are available depending on the season you visit the Jackson Hole hotel.
5. S’mores. It’s little perks like complimentary poolside s’mores from 3 to 6 in the afternoon that make this luxury hotel over-the-top special.