Answers from Our Experts (1)
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole has several dining options, including The Handle Bar restaurant, Westbank Grill, Lobby Bar, room service and a summertime Pool Café. After our latest visit to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, these were our favorite things to eat and drink:
1. Elk chili at The Handle Bar. This regional favorite is made with local elm meat, black beans, sour cream, spicy horseradish cheddar cheese and sprinkled with fresh scallions. It’s savory, hearty and satisfying.
2. Steak frites at The Handle Bar. Tender hanger steak is grilled to your liking and served with a side of housemade steak sauce. Rosemary french fries are the perfect addition to this classic dish.
3. Farmstead cheese platter at Westbank Grill. More like a feast, the platter comes with four kinds of regional cheeses, candied cashews, country olives, seasonal jam, spicy mustard and walnut-currant bread.
4. Blood orange spicy margarita at The Lobby Bar. This unexpected cocktail is made with jalapeño-infused tequila and fresh lime juice for a sweet, spicy kick.
5. Sweet potato crème brûlée at The Handle Bar. A new twist on an old standby, this seasonal dessert is served with cranberry spiced biscotti and is a delicious ending to a good meal. It begs to be enjoyed with a leisurely cup of coffee.