Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you want to know what Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is like, here is how we would describe the style of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Natural. The property is designed with every comfort in mind, but it still does a fantastic job of giving access to all the natural beauty surrounding the hotel. Concierge staff can give you a map with walking trails and there’s an onsite astronomer for late-night stargazing
2. Western. Wyoming is a rugged state with a history of all things cowboys and wilderness, and this luxury hotel pays homage to that through dark leather furniture, cowboy-inspired artwork and handlebar moustaches on some of the staff. It may inspire you to buy your own ten-gallon hat.
3. Friendly. The staff members at this Five-Star hotel are excited to share Jackson Hole and all it has to offer. They will make you feel like a good friend whom they can’t wait to show around.
4. Outdoorsy. The interior of the property is large and spacious, but that’s nothing compared to the vast wilderness you’ll have access to just a few steps out of the luxury hotel’s back door.
5. Efficient. The laidback nature of Wyoming doesn’t apply to the staff in terms of its stellar service. You’ll find that everyone from the ski concierge to the waitstaff to housekeeping is one step ahead of anything you could possibly need.