Answers from Our Experts (2)
Staying at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Tower Suites means taking advantage of exclusive service and luxe rooms — here are five things to know before you check in.
1. You’ll feel like a VIP. Guests of Encore Tower Suites use a private entrance — separate from the bustle of Encore’s main lobby and casino — and check in at an intimate lobby with its own service, including a Tower Suites-only concierge.
2. There’s no resort fee. Staying in Encore’s regular rooms comes with a $25 resort fee, but it’s waived when you stay at Encore Tower Suites. There’s also no fee for Wi-Fi at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel.
3. You’ll be treated to extra service. Expect additional housekeeping visits and turndown service when staying here, as well as complimentary clothing pressing and a chance to skip the line at Wynn’s buffet.
4. You have access to Wynn Las Vegas. Encore is attached to sister resort Wynn Las Vegas, so just a quick walk lets you take advantage of Wynn’s casino, restaurants and spa.
5. The spa is Five-Star. The Spa at Encore is a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star, with opulent décor and over-the-top amenities. Don’t miss your chance to book a treatment or at least use the wet facilities.
Encore Tower Suites sets the bar for luxury and excellence. Here are five reasons why:
1. In its first year of operation, Encore Tower Suites was awarded the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award.
2. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas pampers guests in an intimate atmosphere with 2,034 suites that offer a stylish residential feel. A refuge of sophisticated chic, the suites at Encore are a study in contrast and subtlety — simple in color, intricate in texture and layered with details. Spacious Resort Suites span 700 square feet, and Tower Suites measure up to 5,800 square feet. Encore continues the Wynn tradition of creating extraordinary interiors with thoughtful details, timeless design and impeccable services. The accommodations include floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views and the exquisitely comfortable Wynn Dream Beds.
3. Encore Tower Suites offers the comfort of a residential apartment with the signature service of a Wynn resort. Attended by a team of VIP concierges, guests enjoy a private entrance and dedicated hotel registration lounge with direct access to Tower Suites floors and The Spa. All suites feature cosmopolitan style and subdued color palettes, deluxe appointments and living areas featuring state-of-the-art technologies that provide high-speed Internet access, a variety of in-suite entertainment options and one-touch climate control.
4. There is always something to do at Encore Las Vegas. Visit the Five-Star spa and salon, the state-of-the art gym, the breathtaking Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole golf course, sizzling nightclubs, sparkling pools, elegant wedding salons and more than 260,000 square feet of event space.
5. Don’t miss a trip to the Five-Star spa. The Spa at Encore is one of only four spas in the state to hold that prestigious title. The treatment rooms, luxurious products and professional staff create a blissful sanctuary.