Answers from Our Experts (2)
The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Tower Suites takes luxury up a notch — even for the dazzling Las Vegas Strip. Here are the five best amenities at the Las Vegas hotel-within-a-hotel:
1. The Spa at Encore. This Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa is a lavish escape from the Las Vegas bustle. The spa includes two large hot whirlpool tubs, two plunge pools, heated stone lounge chairs and two types of massaging showers.
2. The restaurants. You won’t run out of dining options at Encore and Wynn Las Vegas. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Sinatra is just outside Encore Tower Suites, while the Four-Star Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare is nearby in Wynn’s Esplanade.
3. Nightlife. This is Vegas, after all, and Encore has some of the hottest clubs in town. Encore Beach Club is an adults-only daytime pool party, while the same space becomes nightclub Surrender at night. Hotspots XS and Tryst provide popular scenes at Wynn.
4. Turndown service. Other Las Vegas hotels don’t offer this service, but every room at Encore Tower Suites gets the end-of-day treatment. Expect a room tidying and Chewter’s chocolates.
5. Shopping in the Encore Esplanade. This row of shops inside Encore is home to top-shelf designer shopping. Check out a curated collection of unique home décor at Homestore — including everything you need to recreate the hotel’s look at home — or stop by Hermes for fine accessories.
Encore Tower Suites offers a host of top-notch amenities. Here are five of the best:
1. The Spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas were the first two spas in Las Vegas to be recognized with Forbes Five-Star awards. Custom-designed with meticulous attention to your care and comfort, the spas are elegant and tranquil. Natural décor elements and flowing water combine with a service approach that emphasizes the “treat” in treatments to create a uniquely immersive and emotive experience.
2. The golf course at Wynn Las Vegas — located on hallowed grounds that played host to 50 years of PGA and LGPA Tour events — was built upon a championship legacy. Designed by world-famous architect Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, the 18-hole, 7,042-yard, par-70 golf course features dramatic elevations once considered impossible to create on the Las Vegas Strip.
3. Le Rêve, presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas, offers breathtaking performances in an intimate aqua theater-in-the-round. The show features aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism. Live music and elaborate special effects immerse you into a world of fantasy, adventure and intrigue.
4. One of the thrills of Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas is the incredible array of international, exclusive and unique shopping boutiques. The Esplanades at Wynn and Encore are home to the only U.S. boutique outside of Manhattan from famous shoe designer Manolo Blahnik and America’s sole Rolex branded store. The repertoire of retailers includes Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Graff, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Oscar de la Renta and Wynn & Company Jewelry. The eponymous Wynn LVNV also features home furnishings and accessories inspired by the rooms and restaurants of the resort. If you need help with the vast selection, personal shoppers are always on call.
5. Wynn Las Vegas and Encore boast beautiful, heated pools artfully positioned amid manicured gardens. Wynn Las Vegas features two spacious resort pools, a European-style bathing pool and two Jacuzzi spas. One level up, guests staying in the Tower Suites enjoy exclusive access to two quieter pools and food service from Tableau.