Answers from Our Experts (1)
Sinatra’s menu is filled with foods that Frank and his Rat Pack buddies would have certainly enjoyed after a Vegas show. Here are some of the best dishes at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant.
1. Osso buco “My Way” with risotto Milanese and gremolata.
2. Grilled Mediterranean sea bass with sautéed vegetables, cannellini bean puree and tarragon oil.
3. Milanese, a lightly breaded veal chop sauce tomato marmalade and served with a tri color salad.
4. Frank’s spaghetti and clams, including Manila clams, in a tomato garlic broth.
5. Lasagna Bolognese. It’s fresh pasta layered with veal, pork and beef ragu is irresistible.