Answers from Our Experts (2)
Though Altira Macau is more of an adult playground, it has made quite a few efforts to be more kid-friendly, including these great amenities for children:
1. Kiddie-sized robes. Plush bathrobes await your children, and they're just the right size. These terry numbers make drying off post-bath simple.
2. Kid-focused bedding. Cartoon-printed sheets cover kids’ beds at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel. They’ll want to jump right under the covers after a day of sightseeing with these fun sheets.
3. Toiletries for tots. Instead of using harsh made-for-adults products, kids get their own soaps and bathroom toiletries (including a toothbrush and toothpaste) in the bathroom.
4. Free shuttle ride to free fun. A shuttle will take you to City of Dreams’ Kid City, Macau’s largest play area for children (conveniently located next to some play areas for adults — casinos).
5. Family friendly food and entertainment. Have brunch at Aurora, where the food is delicious and kids will be entertained by magicians and clowns.
Who says kids can’t enjoy luxury? At Altira Macau, we value our youngest guests and provide various amenities to make them feel welcome. We offer kid-sized bathrobes in the rooms, where kids can snuggle up on the bed and watch a movie or TV before they go to sleep. As they crawl into bed, kids will notice that we put special cartoon printed sheets on the beds, adding another fun element to their experience. There are also special soaps and bathrooms toiletries, including a toothbrush and toothpaste. If you want to get your kids out of the hotel to run around a bit, there’s a shuttle from Altira Macau to the City of Dreams’ Kid’s City, the largest play area for kids. If you’re looking for a family-friendly meal on the weekend, head to our Aurora restaurant where you can enjoy a great Sunday brunch, complete with a magician and clown!