Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are so many fabulous things about Altira Macau, but if we have to list the best things about this fabulous hotel, here are our picks:
1. Service. Staff here will go above and beyond to make you feel at home. They’ll take care of your every need, whether it’s an airport pickup, help purchasing a ferry ticket or planning a day of sightseeing.
2. Location. Nothing beats the views from this soaring hotel that looks out over the South China Sea with views of downtown Macau and its many bridges. It’s also just a short trip to Senado Square, where you can take in the culture of the city.
3. Altira Spa. This spa offers everything you need to unwind and relax. Staff here pamper you from top to bottom. Be sure to get a spa treatment while staying – it’s more than worth it.
4. The swimming pool. This beautiful, indoor, heated infinity pool, located on the 16th floor of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, offers floor-to-ceiling vistas out to the South China Sea. And underwater, you’ll listen to soothing music. It’s one of the best hotel pools we’ve ever experienced.
5. Rooms. The rooms at this luxury Macau hotel are sleek and modern, yet completely comfortable. You’ll have plenty of space, a comfortable bed, and an outstanding bathroom with a deep-soaking Japanese style tub and large glass-door shower. And it’s stocked with all the bath amenities you could imagine.