Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are a number of tasty options at Altira Macau, but we think the options below are the best things to eat and drink — from sake to dim sum, here are our picks:
1. We love Tenmasa’s light and delicious tempura. During dinner, we recommend ordering from the restaurant’s wide selection of sake. You’ll want something tasty to wash down your battered veggies.
2. Try the classic dim sum specialties at Ying. After all, the restaurant is famous for it. We loved everything with shrimp.
3. Enjoy chef Michele dell’Aquila’s delicious Italian menu at Aurora. There’s an a la carte menu as well as a tasting menu. Either one will give you a filling sample of his flavorful cuisine.
4. Try any of the creative cocktails at 38 Lounge, the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel's gorgeous, sophisticated sky bar. Both the indoor and outdoor seating is perfect for taking in the views of the Macau peninsula. Here you’ll also find Portuguese-inspired tapas for snacking.
5. The scrambled eggs at Aurora’s à la carte breakfast will knock your socks off. We are pretty sure there’s too much butter for them to be healthy, but hey, you’re on vacation and the dish is worth it.