Answers from Our Experts (1)
These are just a few of the best treatments available at Isala Spa, a luxury sanctuary located on the third floor of Grand Hyatt Macau:
1. Isala signature massage. If you can’t decide on just one massage style, opt for the spa’s 90-minute signature treatment, which includes a foot massage, deep-tissue massage and stone therapy — all of that after being treated to an organic seaweed balm.
2. Black rice and honey wrap. Another of Isala Spa’s signature 90-minute treatments, this rejuvenating body wrap features an exfoliation with vitamin E oil enriched with black rice followed by liberal application of antioxidant creams made with honey, milk and rice powder. Believe us: after the treatment, you’ll feel just as sweet as you smell.
3. Organic seaweed detox. While probably not the best choice if you get easily claustrophobic, this luxurious body wrap complements weight-loss efforts and detoxifies your skin via head-to-toe application of hand-harvested seaweed.
4. Sweet lychee scrub. We love the creative ways in which the sweet lychee fruit is incorporated into this revitalizing 60-minute scrub, from a lychee-and-sugar cane exfoliation to a small bowl of the tangy fruit served at the scrub’s conclusion.
5. Deep-tissue massage. Worried more about tense muscles and less about damaged skin? The well-trained therapists at this high-end Macau spa are more than adept at working out your body’s aches and pains by applying strong, targeted pressure during a classic 60- or 90-minute deep-tissue massage.