Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s plenty for you to like about Acqualina Resort & Spa — amenities included. These are the best amenities we found at the hotel:
1. We loved having complimentary access to the top-notch spa locker rooms and relaxation areas at the Acqualina Spa by ESPA. If you’ve got the time (and who doesn’t?), book yourself a massage or facial and make your trip the ultimate relaxation indulgence.
2. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel's gorgeous beachfront, mere steps away from the pool deck and Costa Grill, has its own distinctive style with red beach umbrellas and comfortable lounge chairs. The staff is quick to set up a spot for you, and best of all, you won’t have to share the space with anyone but other hotel guests and residents.
3. Every room at the luxury hotel has a large living room area and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom — honestly, your home-away-from-home may beat the conveniences you have in your actual home. We love the Etro bath products, loofah, bath salts and the rubber ducky that awaited us in our tub.
4. Four separate pools. You won’t have to share swimming space at the hotel, since you’ll find an adults-only tranquility pool along with a family-friendly pool where the kids can splash around. What’s more, the staff will happily bring over complimentary frozen slushies every hour to keep you cool. That is, if you haven’t already chilled out with a pineapple mojito or two.
5. If you want to get some shopping done at the nearby Aventura Mall or the luxe Bal Harbour Shops, know that the resort has a house car that will drive you anywhere within a five-mile radius (same goes for restaurants). Just call the concierge ahead of time to let them know your plans since it’s on a first-come, first-serve basis.