Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll have a handful of different dining options when you book a stay at Acqualina Resort & Spa, so if you’re only there for a few days, you may not be able to try everything the luxury hotel’s dining options have to offer. Though the menu changes regularly, to make it easier on you, here are the best things to eat and drink at Acqualina Resort & Spa:
1. Osso buco at Il Mulino New York. When you’re looking for something rich and decadent, definitely go for the osso buco, the classic braised veal shank served with saffron rice. It’s hearty and hunkering, and all around delicious.
2. Tiramisu at Il Mulino. For a sugar rush to follow your osso buco, go for the silky tiramisu, which comes with large dollops of sweetened mascarpone.
3. Veal chop with sage at Il Mulino New York. If you’d rather go for a chop than a shank, try the restaurant’s delicious, sage-garnished veal chop, a signature of the original West Third Street location in New York City's Greenwich Village.
4. Chicken in Crosta at AQ by Acqualina. If you want a different vibe, try the Chicken in Crosta, part of the AQ's new Italian-inspired menu. It's lightly sautéed with lemon and white wine in a parmigiana crust.
5. Virtuoso Signature Mojito at Costa Grill. Enjoy a refreshing, mint- and lime-filled mojito by the pool or ocean—it’s the perfect way to cool down after baking in the sun. The bartenders also regularly make specialty mojitos, like the one we inhaled that's accented with chunks of juicy pineapple.