Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best words to describe the style of Acqualina Resort & Spa are:
1. Intimate. With just under 100 guest rooms (in addition to its 188 residences) and only four per floor, the hotel feels small and private, though it possesses all the amenities of a large, luxury hotel.
2. European. The luxury resort feels like a European villa thanks to its Mediterranean décor and its bright red beach chairs. Add in an Italian café where you can nosh on paninis at lunch as well as the upscale Il Mulino New York restaurant where you’ll feast on chicken marsala and veal scaloppini, and you’ve got a little piece of the Italian Riviera in Florida.
3. Classic. Guest rooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel are decorated in calming shades of white and cream, with silk drapes and coastal decorative elements that create a timeless, elegant look.
4. Luxurious. The bedrooms are decked out with plush, cozy fabrics that are comfortable and well-suited to families or couples, and you’ll find chic touches like Etro bath products and even a rubber ducky in your oversized Jacuzzi tub. And the VIP poolside cabanas and refreshments are a luxe perk that you don’t want to miss.
5. Relaxing. Whether you decompress in the 20,000-square-foot Acqualina Spa by ESPA, read the newspaper on one of the sofas in front of the wall-mounted waterfall in the lobby or enjoy a glass of pinot grigio out on the beachfront terrace, you’ll instantly feel removed from the hustle and bustle as you soak up the tranquility.