Answers from Our Experts (2)
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers so many amenities that choosing just five can be tough to do. But we've come up with a list of ones that we think you'll love, too:
1. The house car. Rather than battling traffic or hailing a cab in busy Manhattan, take advantage of the complimentary house car. Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers a fleet of several SUVs and a Mercedes-Benz to breeze you anywhere on Manhattan. The cars are available on a first-come, first-served basis for one-way transport to your destination only.
2. The Sanctuary. No need to bring a handful of chargers for all of your electronics: Each guest room has a device called The Sanctuary — the luxury hotel's term for what amounts to a fully stocked charging station. There are all kinds of cables, so it's likely that your gadgets will be able to charge there. It's one less thing for you to worry about when packing. And if you can’t find the right connector, the hotel will supply anything you need.
3. Sound systems. No more listening to your music with headphones on a petite portable stereo. With the iLive in every room at the New York hotel, the music on your iPod or iPhone will play through the TV and the surround-sound audio system. Whether you want to relax to classical music or get the night started with party tunes, you can do things your way in stereo.
4. Free Wi-Fi. No matter where you are in the hotel, you can connect to the Web at no cost. We love the complimentary Wi-Fi because sometimes those Internet charges can add up quickly at other hotels.
5. Hand-delivered newspapers. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel offers free newspapers, and as many as you'd like. You can get The New York Times, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal as well as international papers. Ask the concierge for a copy of your paper of choice, or inquire about daily delivery.
The best five amenities at Trump International Hotel & Tower are:
1. Complimentary wireless Internet
2. The full-service business center
3. The 6,000-square-foot Trump Spa and an extensive fitness center
4. Valet indoor parking
5. The 24-hour doormen