Answers from Our Experts (2)
We love a lot of things about Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, but it would take too long to tell you everything. So we’ve put together a list of the five things we love most about the Five-Star luxury hotel:
1. Location, location, location. The New York City hotel is just across the street from world-famous Central Park, which offers plenty of scenery and stunning skyline views if you’re in a park view room. And you’re steps from Lincoln Center, home to the New York City Ballet, New York City Philharmonic, New York City Orchestra and Juilliard School. Five minutes away on Fifth Avenue, you’ll find lots of great boutiques, restaurants and sights, all within walking distance.
2. Jean Georges. You don’t even have to leave this luxury Manhattan hotel to find a Five-Star restaurant. Jean Georges, headed up by the legendary chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, offers some of the best French cuisine in the world. We highly recommend making reservations for an unforgettable meal.
3. Service. Whether you need the house car to take you to the New York City Ballet or someone to take Fido on a walk, the concierge at New York hotel will take care of virtually every need you have. The staff is at your beck and call during your stay, so don’t hesitate to ask questions or make special requests.
4. Kid-friendly refreshers. Kids get the royal treatment with mocktails designed especially for them. Your little ones can sip creative concoctions like an Orange Smash with freshly squeezed orange juice, milk and white chocolate Kit Kats, or a Bora Bora punch, which mixes pineapple, cranberry and orange juices and has a sour gummy garnish. You might even want one for yourself.
5. The pet policy. Don’t leave your little dog at home while you jet to New York for the weekend. At Trump New York, dogs under 25 pounds can join you, with an additional $250 cleaning fee. Your dog will be pampered with all the goods like bones, biscuits and, of course, bottled water — they may not want to leave. Trump International Hotel & Tower New York also provides plush beds and blankets so four-legged guests can sleep in as much style as you do.
The five things to love most about Trump International Hotel & Tower New York are:
The views. The rooms have 10-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline.
A fridge of food. Trump Attaché guest services will fully stock your refrigerator prior to arrival with groceries from Whole Foods.
Kids' amenities. The Trump Kids program offers kids robes and slippers and business cards with each child's name. There's also children's room service menu and kiddie cocktails, a kid-friendly movie selection and use of a Wii. The sparkling handcrafted crystal Schonbek chandelier in the dining room in most suites.
Jean Georges. There is 24-hour in-room dining prepared by Five-Star Jean Georges restaurant.