Answers from Our Experts (2)
It’s always nice to know what to expect when you’re headed to a new hotel, so we’ve come up with a list of five things we think you should know about Trump International Hotel & Tower New York:
1. Internet access is complimentary. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel includes free Wi-Fi access with all guest rooms. You’re free to surf the Web whenever, wherever you’d like, so it’s easy to stay connected with work or stream movies to stay entertained.
2. Take the house car, when you can. Thanks to the house car at this luxury Manhattan hotel, you may not even have to lift a finger to hail a cab. You can go anywhere in Manhattan via this complimentary service. The concierge books the cars on a first-come, first served basis. And while the drivers will happily drop you off at your destination, you’ll have to find alternate transport back to the hotel.
3. Bring your dog. Even your furry friends get to come along for a stay at the Five-Star hotel. For a $250 non-refundable cleaning fee, your dog under 25 lbs. can enjoy all the luxury that Trump International Hotel & Tower New York has to offer. A plush bed and blanket let your four-legged pal sleep easy, and the hotel provides the three B’s: bones, biscuits and bottled water, to keep your pet happy.
4. Dine in style. We suggest you make reservations at Jean Georges, the Five-Star restaurant inside the hotel, as soon as you book your trip. The legendary chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten produces some of the best French food on this side of the Atlantic and reservations book up quickly. Nougatine, the slightly more casual part of the restaurant, might be easier to get into on a whim.
5. Consider a vacation package. Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers plenty of vacation packages, with room and activity bundles for almost every kind of stay. Whether you’re a mommy-to-be or a chef-to-be, the hotel has something for you.
Five things you should know about Trump International Hotel & Tower New York are:
We are the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel with a Five-Star restaurant in New York.
There are fully equipped kitchens with stainless-steel appliances by Sub-Zero in most suites.
We have a 55-foot heated indoor pool.
There is 24-hour in-room dining by Jean Georges restaurant.
There are 55-inch flat-panel HDTVs in every guestroom and suite.