Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Trump Spa New York is a luxury facility tucked away inside the Five-Star Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. While the cozy space drips with luxe materials (Italian marble, walnut walls) it is also equipped with quite a few extras. Here are the Forbes Travel Guide editors’ take on the five best amenities:
1. The location. Trump Spa New York is located in the heart of Manhattan at Columbus Circle, steps from incredible shopping, fine dining and (our favorite) Central Park. Another plus? Everything you need for a full day of well-being is under the same roof — the spa offers a spacious locker room, a TechnoGym fitness center and a pool.
2. The Salt Pure pool. The 55-foot, glass-enclosed area uses 100 percent natural chlorine made from salt. This means no harsh chemicals to sting your eyes or dehydrate your skin. In fact, the water is 50 percent clearer than that of an ordinary chlorine pool.
3. The manicure/pedicure room. The space allows for comfortable side-by-side treatments. Trump Spa recently unveiled a new product line called Zents, which offers six different aromas to combine and personalize for your nail treatment.
4. The TechnoGym fitness center. The fitness center overlooks the Salt Pure pool, offering guests a workout with both state-of-the-art equipment and a view.
5. The treatments. An updated menu means new, innovative services such as the Ultimate Hydrating Treatment — a scalp treatment and hydrating hair mask with reflexology and hot stone massage for neck, shoulders, feet and hands. Another favorite? The Moroccan Ritual, a full-body dry-brush exfoliation, with a hydrating treatment and hot stone massage.