Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five things you should know about The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes are:
1. It's a business hotel. Though the property is most certainly kid-friendly, large conferences are often held here in conjunction with the neighboring Grande Lakes JW Marriott. For vacation-goers, this can be a nice perk: plenty of space at the pool.
2. Plan to taxi off-property. Though the property is three miles from SeaWorld, it's not possible to walk or bike there because the property is situated along a highway. It’s just not easy to get places without transportation.
3. Bring your workout gear. The property's fitness center is ultra-spacious, including several cardio and strength-training machines, as well as several daily classes such as yoga, power cycle, boot camp or ab blaster for a $15 fee.
4. Build in some fun time. No matter your travel purpose at the property, build in time to explore it and take advantage of the bocce and volleyball courts, pool with private cabanas, and bonfires.
5. The Lobby Lounge has a great scene. Don't miss enjoying the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's craft cocktails while admiring views of the manmade lake.