Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes are:
1. The wide array of available activities. Between The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes and the Grand Lakes JW Marriott Resort Hotel, it is possible to sit with a book in a butterfly garden, play bocce ball on a designated court, join a bonfire, play beach volleyball, glide on a tube down a lazy river, kayak, jog along a designated trail or golf.
2. The Lobby Lounge. The stately Lobby Lounge, which is straight ahead when entering the property's front entrance, features a beautiful view of the property's outside pool from a floor above, and is a meeting place for the property's visiting conference goers. The cocktail list is also impressive, featuring a rotating mix of classic and innovative drinks using spirits like calvados and cognac, along with a cigar menu.
3. The golf course. Designed by British Open Champion Greg Norman, the property's 18-hole golf course allows children up to age 17 to play free with each paid adult. There is also a Caddie Concierge program and Golf Digest School.
4. The Grande Lakes. Hang along the shore of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's namesake lakes, and you will likely be invited to a fish feeding by the resort staff, get to observe heron catching their lunch, or watch kayakers glide by.
5. The spa. The property's spa features separate, spacious areas for men and women to enjoy a steam, sauna and refreshing treatments, as well as a private pool and a spa cafe with smoothies, sandwiches and even cocktails.