Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things about The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes are:
1. The wide array of available activities. Between The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes and the Grand Lakes JW Marriott Resort Hotel, it is possible to sit with a book in a butterfly garden, play bocce ball on a designated court, join a bonfire, play beach volleyball, glide on a tube down a lazy river, kayak, jog along a designated trail or golf.
2. The Lobby Lounge. The stately Lobby Lounge, which is straight ahead when entering the property's front entrance, features a beautiful view of the property's outside pool from a floor above, and is a meeting place for the property's visiting conference goers. The cocktail list is also impressive, featuring a rotating mix of classic and innovative drinks using spirits like calvados and cognac, along with a cigar menu.
3. Balcony rooms. Balcony rooms face the back of the resort toward the lakes and also feature a bird's eye view of the large pool. It is a relaxing place to unwind.
4. The Grande Lakes. Hang along the shore of the property's namesake lakes, and you will likely be invited to a fish feeding by the resort staff, observe heron catching their lunch, or watch kayakers glide by.
5. The spa. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotels' spa features separate, spacious areas for men and women to enjoy a steam, sauna and refreshing treatments, as well as a private pool and a spa cafe with smoothies, sandwiches and even cocktails.