Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things to eat at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes are:
1. Chicken tika masala. Found among three other Indian dishes on the property's room service menu, this classic hits the spot after a busy day at the pool, kayaking or visiting Orlando's tourist attractions.
2. Caramelized filo cheesecake. Also found on the room service menu, this cheesecake is fried and rolled, almost like a pastry. It is creamy inside and features a delightful presentation with a strawberry compote and quince paste.
3. The 16-ounce rib-eye steak. Even Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel staff raves about this perfectly cooked, large rib-eye steak, which is tender and satisfying. Pair it with jumbo asparagus or creamed spinach and have it in your room.
4. Housemade seasonal ravioli. This fresh pasta is filled with ingredients like butternut squash, and is arranged nicely on a plate in an appetizer or entree portion.
5. Asian chicken salad. Found at the Vitale, Spa Cafe near the spa and fitness center, this salad is a refreshing blend of baby greens, carrots, jicama, celery and wontons with miso dressing.