Answers from Our Experts (1)
The very best amenities at the amenity-laden Breakers Palm Beach are:
1. Golf. You have your pick of greens here. There is the Breakers Rees Jones Course 10 miles away, and the onsite Ocean Course, which offers family fun. There is also the John Webster Golf Academy for those kids and adults who want to hone their golf games like a pro.
2. The pools. Four pools are available along the ocean line so that guests never feel crowded, and all offer the option of dining in adjacent restaurants.
3. Prime beach access. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel offers a private beach with complimentary chairs, umbrellas and drink service. Rent a beach bungalow and enjoy its concierge service, private patio, wet bar and electronics.
4. Proximity to town. It's a 25-minute walk to Palm Beach shopping and dining. If you drive, the car ride is less than five minutes.
5. Hertz Rent-A-Car. There is a Hertz service in The Breakers' lobby, which means it's easy to get to other places in South Florida — if you can tear yourself away from this prime spot.