Answers from Our Experts (1)
Luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire offers so many excellent amenities, but here are five we’re particularly enamored with:
1. Pool and spa. Located in a converted 18th-century stable block, the extensive spa facilities here cover an impressive 27,000 square feet. The indoor pool is housed in a light, glass conservatory building, and is particularly pleasant during adult quiet times (6 through 9 p.m.), while the spa comprises 15 treatment rooms — including two deluxe VIP suites — offering the works, from soothing holistic therapies to high-performance facials and body treatments.
2. The gardens. As well as being surrounded by a vast estate, Four Seasons is also home to three perfectly manicured gardens: a walled garden, a herb garden and a Zen garden. As we last visited in winter, the latter garden was being used as a soccer field; a very English form of Zen.
3. Kids For All Seasons. Every child who stays in the hotel receives a personalized invitation to join Kids For All Seasons — a program that runs every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year. This complimentary service includes a wealth of fun kids activities, such as games, crafts, swimming, kite flying, soccer, Frisbee, movie-watching, treasure hunts and even tours of the stables and equestrian center. It's a guaranteed way to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Boutique shop. The luxury hotel has its own small boutique on-site, and it sells everything from the spectacular Sodashi products used in the spa to the distinctive Sealy mattress used in your room, offering you the unique chance to take a slice of Four Seasons Hampshire home with you. For more timely considerations, it also sells tailored clothing, luxury gifts, newspapers and magazines.
5. Shoe-shining. A small thing that makes a big difference — the Hampshire hotel offers a complimentary overnight shoe-shining service for all guests. Simply slip your shoes in a bag and hang them on your door when you go to sleep; they'll be waiting for you, good as new, in the morning.