Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain does many things well, from its spa amenities to its outdoor activities, but our favorite things about the resort are:
1. The service. Ritz-Carlton’s polished service is offered at every turn. Staff members greet you by name and are happy to provide directions and offer recommendations for things to do. We love the luxury resort's jovial atmosphere.
2. The spa. The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is an indoor-outdoor desert oasis with gorgeous treatment rooms, its own serenity pool and a fireside outdoor hot tub. You could easily spend an entire day of your desert vacation at the blissful spa.
3. The restaurants. Between CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cayton’s Burger Bistro, Ignite bar, Turquesa Latin Grill and To/Go café, your every craving is covered. And we love that each eatery engages guests with regular events like wine experiences at CORE and stargazing nights Cayton’s.
4. The outdoor lifestyle. The Five-Star hotel embraces its spectacular Sonoran setting in every possible way. We love the extensive ranger program for children, complimentary daily nature walks and how you can plop down around a blazing bonfire at night.
5. Guest room design. The attention to detail and sense of place in guest rooms is notable. Using cowhide, Southwestern-patterned quilts, mesquite wood and all manner of leather details, the design places you squarely in the Arizona desert.