Answers from Our Experts (1)
One of the things we love most about OH! Spa is its ever-changing menu. In keeping with the same farm-to-table concept as Ocean House’s Seasons restaurant, the spa creates treatments that draw from the ocean and the harvest, using products and natural ingredients that work to nourish the body and relax the mind. Since the menu changes seasonally, we can’t be sure what you’ll like during your visit. During our fall visit to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, however, we loved the following spa menu items:
1. Ocean Experience. The 90-minute treatment includes a variety of treatments inspired by (you guessed it) the sea. Think a sea salt scrub, sea mud wrap and a massage using a blend of organic lavender and eucalyptus.
2. Ocean Waves massage. If the ocean is calling you, the ocean waves massage is the best way to answer. The 60-minute massage focuses on fluidity, restoration and relaxation, much like the waves of the healing ocean.
3. Beach Stone Massage. We love this massage simply because it brings the beach indoors. The massage uses hot stones from the beach and can be booked for 60 or 90 minutes.
4. Organic lavender-infused facial. Sitting in a room for an hour getting your face washed, scrubbed, exfoliated and then, finally, moisturized, can be uncomfortable at times. Combine all that with the scent of organic lavender, and you’ll quickly forget you’re spending time repairing your skin. The 30-minute facial (which can also be booked for 60 minutes) uses lavender and geranium to cleanse, hydrate and nourish the skin. While your face is soaking up the nutrients, you’ll be treated to a foot rub, complete with warm booties.
5. Harvest Ritual for the hands and feet. The 90-minute hand-and-foot ritual is one of our favorite OH! Spa menu items. After a foot soak, your legs and feet will be exfoliated with a sea salt and berry seed exfoliation. A massage is done on your legs, feet, arms and hands using a berry oil. Your treatment ends with a cleaning, shaping and polishing of the nails.